SAP dévoile les start-up retenues pour son incubateur. La troisième promotion met le vert à l’honneur. Retour sur ces huit start-up orientée greentech.
The company noted that the proceeds of this round will be used to fund the acceleration of Flowcast’s go-to-market strategy, global market expansion especially in Singapore and the APAC region, and the continuing product development and improvement. Flowcast shares that it is also participating in the SAP.iO Foundry Singapore program, which aims to accelerate startups via providing them access to curated mentorship, exposure to SAP technology, and application programmable interfaces (APIs) with opportunities to collaborate with SAP customers in the Southeast Asian region.
SAP stepped up its presence in Austin, Texas for Austin Startup Week (#ASW19), the largest innovation event in the city after SXSW.
As title sponsor of the event, SAP reinforced its commitment to expand its innovation footprint in Austin. Together, with its customers and partners, SAP presented its brand promise to thousands of local startups, entrepreneurs, and community members.
Vanessa Liu, VP of SAP.iO Foundries North America, gave a spirited keynote speech on how the entrepreneur and tech communities can continue promoting women.
Silicon Valley-headquartered fintech Flowcast has raised USD 3 million in its Series A round co-led by ING Ventures and Bitrock Capital, the company said in an official statement. The company has an Asia and Pacific (APAC) office in Singapore and is currently participating in SAP.iO Foundry Singapore, the accelerator established by the German software giant SAP.
SAP announced the first SAP.iO Foundry program in Munich with seven business-to-business technology startups creating innovative software that integrates with SAP’s marketing and commerce cloud solutions.
SAP.iO Foundry Munich is part of SAP’s innovation strategy and is designed to provide the startups with access to curated mentorship, exposure to SAP technology and application programmable interfaces (APIs), and opportunities to collaborate with SAP customers.
The startups in the Munich cohort were selected based on their ability to:
- Enhance customer experiences in commerce and marketing
- Apply emerging technologies, such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things (IoT) and augmented reality, that unlock enterprise data and drive outsized outcomes
- Acquire customers and show readiness to scale
“The SAP.iO expansion to Munich is a signature commitment to the German startup ecosystem,” said Deepak Krishnamurthy, SAP chief strategy and transformation officer. “We will empower the startups to deliver value to our customers and, at the same time, build a compelling ecosystem around SAP C/4HANA and customer experience solutions.”
The SAP.iO Foundry Munich cohort includes the following startups:
- ViewAR offers a platform-independent system for easy and robust creation of augmented reality apps for web and mobile use.
- presize.ai provides mobile body scanning software for fashion e-commerce, creating a more enjoyable experience by matching the best-fitting clothes with shoppers’ unique body reality apps for web.
- parcelLab is a cloud-based service that helps brands provide a personalized and branded customer experience during checkout, shipping and return processes.
- 8select is a plug-and-play software solution offering a curated shopping engine (CSE) to online retailers enabling them to personalize product recommendations for end consumers. It allows retailers to cross-sell by publishing automatically curated product sets (such as outfits) along the customer journey.
- Dotaki takes conversion rates to the next level for online merchants by using artificial intelligence to personalize digital content and experience according to each individual visitor’s method of making purchasing decisions.
- rapitag is a leading provider of secure mobile checkout and unique customer experiences in retail. rapitag offers the world’s first patented antitheft IoT security tags for one-click buying, helping retailers to connect and digitalize their physical stores.
- Expivi is an interactive and visual e-commerce platform that generates an immersive shopping experience with instant 3D configurations and artificial reality. Businesses are able to upgrade their online stores by using Expivi on their own existing marketplace.
The SAP.iO program is part of SAP’s innovation strategy and designed to accelerate early-stage business-to-business (B2B) startups that build innovative software and deliver high value for SAP’s customers.
“This foundry is part of a wider and exclusive network of similar programs we have created throughout the United States,” said Alexa Gorman, head of SAP.iO Foundries EMEA. “SAP.iO Foundry Tel Aviv reflects SAP’s commitment to the dynamic Israeli high-tech ecosystem.”
Startups will have access to curated mentorship, exposure to SAP technology and application programming interfaces (APIs), and opportunities to collaborate with SAP customers.
“The selected startups will have our support and access to our technology expertise,” said Orna Kleinmann, managing director at SAP Labs Israel and SVP, Technology & Innovation Cloud Experience. “We believe in their ability to offer a variety of advanced solutions for SAP’s customers.”
The SAP.iO Foundry Tel Aviv cohort includes the following startups:
- ARpalus is an augmented reality (AR) and predictive analytics retail technology startup that builds an AI@XR platform for automatic collection and deep analysis of large-scale data on shopper behavior.
- EasySend helps financial enterprises improve customer experience and increase operational efficiency using EasySend’s cloud-based, drag-and-drop, no-code platform to quickly and easily build 100% digital, omnichannel-accessible customer-facing processes.
- GrowthSpace replaces traditional one-to-many learning and development using tailored online coaching platform for enterprise employees. Users hold one-on-one video coaching sessions targeted at specific career objectives.
- Outgage is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) marketing direct-mail platform bridging the gap between offline and online campaigns to create personalized brand experiences, for effective conversations between enterprises and their customers.
- Silverback is an online sales intelligence platform that relies on cross-marketplace analytics to enable online marketplaces, stores, sellers and brands to monitor product sales across different e-commerce sites.
- Supersmart provides the world’s first scan-and-go solution with advanced loss prevention capabilities, enabling consumers to instantly check out their fully loaded cart or basket and have a positive customer experience.
- YOUTILIGENT uses machine learning and the Internet of Things to enable vendors and service providers to change the way they communicate with their appliances, through a new connected consumer solution.
SAP kicked off its healthcare-focused accelerator program at SAP.iO Foundry New York.
The SAP.iO program is designed to accelerate startups working within healthcare: hospital system providers, employee health and wellness solutions, medical devices and health IT. SAP.iO will provide access to curated mentorship, exposure to SAP technology and application programming interfaces (APIs), and opportunities to collaborate with SAP customers to each of the seven early-stage startups chosen for the program.
The SAP.iO Foundry New York cohort includes the following startups:
- Bravely connects employees with professional coaches for confidential conversations in the moments they need it most and helps HR leaders improve productivity and retention.
- Droice Labs is an artificial intelligence (AI) company specializing in understanding real-world clinical data to help physicians provide better care to their patients. Droice uses natural language understanding (NLU) methods while working with providers, payors, life sciences companies and government bodies across the United States and Europe.
- Hindsait offers a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that applies AI to large healthcare datasets, helping payors and providers improve patient health and reduce costs.
- MeQuilibrium provides the leading SaaS-based engagement and performance platform that harnesses behavioral psychology to unleash workforce resilience, agility and full potential.
- MyMeds is enhancing patient medication adherence with an engaging digital platform and content, reducing costs for payors while improving outcomes for their members.
- SilverCloud Health enables employers and healthcare organizations to deliver clinically validated mental health therapeutic care through an easy-to-use platform, helping to improve outcomes and increase access.
- Time Study employs machine learning and predictive analytics to automate hospital time submissions, tracking and reporting, all via one platform. The real-time results allow providers to meet compliance requirements for areas such as Medicare and grants.
SAP SE today kicked off SAP.iO Foundry Singapore, its first acceleration program in Singapore. The program aims to accelerate Southeast Asian startups, providing them access to curated mentorship, exposure to SAP technology and application programmable interfaces (APIs), and opportunities to collaborate with SAP customers. The first cohort will consist of seven early-stage Intelligent Enterprise startups focused on business-to-business (B2B) technology.
“SAP is committed to Singapore’s dynamic startup ecosystem,” said Lalitha Bhaskara, head of SAP.iO Foundries Asia Pacific Japan. “We are excited to be working hand in hand over the next three months with these innovative startups to help them deliver winning outcomes and incremental value to our customers.”
The first cohort also includes several startups founded or led by strong female entrepreneurs, a testament to SAP’s belief that a healthy ecosystem includes entrepreneurs from diverse backgrounds and in line with the SAP.iO No Boundaries initiative.
The first SAP.iO Foundry Singapore cohort includes the following startups:
- Flowcast Inc.: Uses patented machine-learning algorithms to harness untapped, complex data to automate credit decision-making. This provides greater visibility to customers to address underserved markets.
- Pulsifi: Predicts workplace outcomes to identify, retain and develop great people. By using artificial intelligence to incorporate multiple data sources across hard skills and soft traits, this HR analytics platform derives employee success profiles to improve HR decisions across the employee lifecycle, from hiring to development.
- Notarum: Provides a modern workflow tool designed to reduce busywork by automating corporate due diligence. Notarum makes performing due diligence analysis and sharing work with teammates easier than ever.
- Adaface: Enables and automates first-round tech interviews to identify the best engineering talent faster.
- TADA: Offers a data-driven customer advocacy and engagement platform that helps brands moving from transactions to relationships and customers to advocates. This enables businesses to attract, engage and retain customers.
- Size n Fit: Helps online shoppers find apparel that fits. This e-commerce add-on aims to increase sales and reduce returns.
- LuxTag: Provides an anticounterfeiting and antitheft solution that uses blockchain-enabled traceability to deter product counterfeiting and fraud.
The first SAP.iO Foundry in Asia has launched: SAP.iO Foundry Tokyo. Over the next 12 weeks, SAP.iO Foundry Tokyo will accelerate five business-to-business (B2B) Japanese technology startups, providing them access to curated mentorship, exposure to SAP technology and application programmable interfaces (APIs), and opportunities to collaborate with SAP customers. Unique to SAP.iO Foundry Tokyo, the cohort also will have access to the newly opened SAP Leonardo Experience Center and Inspired.Lab.
SAP.iO is SAP’s strategic business unit dedicating to driving startup innovation and new business models for SAP. SAP.iO Foundry Tokyo is the eighth location of SAP’s global network of top-tier startup programs, which include foundries and accelerators that enable startups to build innovative software to deliver value for SAP customers.
The first SAP.iO Foundry Tokyo cohort includes the following startups:
- InstaVR: Provides a no-coding, web browser–based interactive authoring tool capable of creating, distributing and analyzing a 360-degree view of content.
- ZENKIGEN: Provides an artificial intelligence (AI)-powered online platform that enables both live and recorded video interviews, while offering sentiment analysis of a candidate’s voice. This allows efficient recruitment and analysis of facial expressions for real-time interview coaching.
- fuzed.link: Provides a B2B lead generation tool based on social media content that allows companies to build content-driven landing pages for social media traffic.
- estie: Provides a real estate technology platform that offers interactive mapping. Using AI and machine learning algorithms, estie unleashes the potential of Big Data to simplify office search for tenants and analytics for institutional investors.
- Innovia: Provides a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that helps manufacturers effectively develop and manage the skills of manufacturing workers to improve productivity and efficiency while ensuring International Standards Organization (ISO) compliance.
SAP.iO Foundry Paris, l’accélérateur de startups B2B Tech de SAP France annonce le lancement de sa troisième promotion le 8 octobre 2019. Après la supply chain et le retail, cette nouvelle cohorte regroupe des startups spécialisées dans les GreenTech B2B. Les startups sélectionnées pour cette troisième promotion auront toutes pour point commun de proposer aux entreprises des technologies pour réduire leur empreinte environnementale et rentrer dans l’économie circulaire. Les jeunes pousses concernées devront œuvrer dans les domaines suivants :
- Mobilité durable
- Gestion des déchets et recyclage
- Gestion durable de l’eau
- Efficacité énergétique
- Efficacité matérielle
- Villes intelligentes
Cette troisième promotion, composée de 6 à 10 startups, sera accompagnée pendant 10 semaines et à raison de 3 jours par semaine par des mentors SAP France issus du comité exécutif ainsi que d’une une cinquantaine de coachs de SAP ou issus de l’écosystème startups qui tiendront des workshops sur différentes thématiques.
Die SAP sucht Start-ups, die E-Commerce-Lösungen oder Anwendungen für Multichannel-Kundenbindung entwickeln. Diese Lösungen werden dann über die SAP Cloud Platform Extension Factory an SAP-Customer-Experience-Lösungen angebunden. Mehr zum Accelerator-Programm.
Moritz Zimmermann ist seit mehr als 20 Jahren Unternehmer. Direkt nach der Uni gründete er gemeinsam mit Kollegen die Firma hybris, die auf E-Commerce- und Omnichannel-Lösungen spezialisiert ist und im Jahr 2013 von SAP übernommen wurde. Zimmermann ist bekennender Fan neuer Technologien und der Start-up-Mentalität.
In support of SAP’s commitment to the United Nation’s Global Goals, SAP.iO Foundries are supporting underrepresented founders in B2B tech. Meet the SAP.iO Foundry Berlin startup cohort and find out what drives them.
In January 2019, SAP announced SAP.iO No Boundaries, the first comprehensive, inclusive entrepreneurship initiative for underrepresented entrepreneurs in the business software industry, with a goal to support at least 200 startups around the world by 2023 founded or led by underrepresented entrepreneurs, including up to 40 percent of the investable capital in the SAP.iO Fund.
SAP SE and Rawabi Tech Hub are proud to announce the winner of the SAP.iO Rawabi Startup Challenge 2019 which supports rising stars of B2B Tech. UBConnect advanced through multiple qualification rounds held over seven weeks to select the most ground-breaking innovation from a field of competitive contenders. UBConnect is now eligible for six months of SAP mentorship, and will be assessed for SAP.iO Fund investment as well as the SAP.iO Foundry Programs.
Die SAP sucht Start-ups, die E-Commerce-Lösungen oder Anwendungen für Multichannel-Kundenbindung entwickeln. Diese Lösungen werden dann über die SAP Cloud Platform Extension Factory an SAP-Customer-Experience-Lösungen angebunden. Mehr zum Accelerator-Programm. Moritz Zimmermann ist seit mehr als 20 Jahren Unternehmer. Direkt nach der Uni gründete er gemeinsam mit Kollegen die Firma hybris, die auf E-Commerce- und Omnichannel-Lösungen spezialisiert ist und im Jahr 2013 von SAP übernommen wurde. Zimmermann ist bekennender Fan neuer Technologien und der Start-up-Mentalität
SAPジャパン株式会社（本社：東京都千代田区、代表取締役社長：福田 譲、以下 SAPジャパン）は、本日、スタートアップ向けのアクセラレーションプログラム「SAP.iO Foundry Tokyo（エスエーピーアイオー・ファウンドリー・トウキョウ）」を発表するとともに、支援対象となるスタートアップの募集を開始しました。今回は6～10社のスタートアップを選考し、2019年6月から12週間にわたるスタートアップ支援プログラムを展開予定です。