Upcoming Program Theme
Customer Experience & Commerce
Learn More & Apply on F6S
SAP.iO Foundries offer founder-friendly, no-equity-asked accelerator programs providing access to SAP APIs, SAP technologies, and opportunities for exposure to SAP customers. During the Fall 2019 SAP.iO Foundries, teams will be immersed in a three-month in-residence program working alongside world-class executives and mentors.
The highly curated SAP.iO Foundries program is developed to focus on the unique challenges of B2B companies, including: Go-to-Market, Enterprise Sales, Growth Marketing, Funding, Technology Scaling, Pricing, Product Management, and more.
SAP.iO Foundry Munich is looking for startups that:
- Leverage emerging technologies including ML/AI, NLP, and Blockchain to radically impact the future of customer experience or commerce
- Align with the SAP Customer Experience Solutions Portfolio
- SAP Business Units, SAP Commerce Cloud, SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP Sales Cloud, SAP Service Cloud, or SAP Consumer Data Cloud
- Businesses focused on B2B enterprises. Specifically, software/SaaS B2B startups that will benefit from engaging with SAP’s network of 404K+ enterprise customers across 27 industries
- Businesses applying emerging technologies to unlock enterprise data and drive outsized outcomes, including AR/VR, Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain
Early Stage Startups
- Seed to Series A startups that possess a product market fit, and funding with early traction (pilots or contracts with at least a few enterprise customers)
- We would love to connect with great founders and companies regardless of company maturity
SAP.iO No Boundaries
SAP.iO is dedicated to closing the gap in resources for businesses owned and led by women, people of color, LGBTQIA+, first-generation and others from underrepresented groups. We launched the first comprehensive inclusive entrepreneurship initiative for underrepresented entrepreneurs in the business software industry and are committed to funding or accelerating 200+ startups by 2023.