Current Program Focus
Social Impact: Sustainability & HR Tech
New York Graduates
Advanced analytics platform for monitoring, searching, analyzing, and securing public and private blockchain, providing actionable insights into the health of smart contract platforms like Ethereum, NEO, and Hyperledger. Provides operational intelligence for blockchain infrastructure, on-chain decentralized applications, token utilization, and transactions
AI software company that reads text from any online or proprietary source and extracts what matters to business professionals into actionable intelligence based on minimal training of the AI. Compliance officers, marketers, asset managers, and others can transform vast streams of text into actionable intelligence.
ML based threat prediction and risk remediation solutions to help businesses prevent security breaches utilizing active exploit intelligence, passive analysis, and contextual enrichment that enables security teams to visually forecast threat risk and dramatically reduce the time to remediation of critical security vulnerabilities.
AI and image recognition engine that monitors competitor's assortments, pricing and promotion movements, and collects millions of social media and e-commerce data points daily to enable retailers to make faster pricing, promo and assortment decisions, take products to market faster, and price more competitively.
Ending Hunger Through Technology: SAP.iO Foundries Startup Goodr Tackles Food Insecurity
Foundry New York Winter 2019 Cohort Launch Video
- Cyber Security Paradigm, Investments For Female Founders & Economy v.s. Tariffs Bold Business
- Large Companies Increasingly Comfortable with Startups as Business Partners Wall Street Journal
- SAP’s SAP.io Foundry debuts the graduates of its second women-focused accelerator TechCrunch
- Notes From The NYC SAP.iO Foundry Event Bowery Capital
- SAP.iO Foundry Lays Groundwork for Enterprise Sales by Susan Danziger
- Post-mortem: SAP.iO Foundry NY Cohort of Women-Led Enterprise Tech Startups by Vanessa Liu
- Introducing the SAP.iO NY Foundry Cohort of Women-Led Enterprise Tech Startups by Vanessa Liu
Interview Series: In Conversation With Our Founders
- Decoding Blockchain for Enterprise: In conversation with Tongtong Gong from Amberdata
- Fixing Digital Media with AI: In conversation with Shirley Chen from Narrativ
- Simplifying Video for Enterprise: In conversation with Susan Danziger from Ziggeo
- Faster Fashion — Using AI to Accelerate Speed to Market: In Conversation with Jade Huang