Upcoming Cohort Theme
SAP.iO Foundries offer founder-friendly, no-equity-asked accelerator programs providing access to SAP APIs, SAP technologies, and opportunities for exposure to SAP customers. During the Fall 2019 SAP.iO Foundries, teams will be immersed in a three-month in-residence program working alongside world-class executives and mentors.
The highly curated SAP.iO Foundries program is developed to focus on the unique challenges of B2B companies, including: Go-to-Market, Enterprise Sales, Growth Marketing, Funding, Technology Scaling, Pricing, Product Management, and more.
SAP.iO Foundry New York is looking for startups that:
- Help hospital systems (providers) run better and improve people’s lives; or
- Help enterprises provide innovative health and wellness solutions to their employees at scale; or
- Are helping life sciences companies be more efficient (including medical devices and health IT)
- Businesses focused on B2B enterprises. Specifically, software/SaaS B2B startups that will benefit from engaging with SAP’s network of 404K+ enterprise customers across 27 industries
- Businesses applying emerging technologies to unlock enterprise data and drive outsized outcomes, including AR/VR, Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain
Early Stage Startups
- Seed to Series A startups that possess a product market fit and funding with early traction (pilots or contracts with at least a few enterprise customers)
SAP.iO No Boundaries
SAP.iO is dedicated to closing the gap in resources for businesses owned and led by women, people of color, LGBTQIA+, first-generation and others from underrepresented groups. We launched the first comprehensive inclusive entrepreneurship initiative for underrepresented entrepreneurs in the business software industry and are committed to funding or accelerating 200+ startups by 2023.
New York Graduates
Advanced analytics platform for monitoring, searching, analyzing, and securing public and private blockchain, providing actionable insights into the health of smart contract platforms like Ethereum, NEO, and Hyperledger. Provides operational intelligence for blockchain infrastructure, on-chain decentralized applications, token utilization, and transactions
Atipica is an inclusive predictive analytics platform that sits on top of talent databases. Their software reveals the type of person most likely to apply for a job, analyzes hiring patterns and quantifies the likelihood that certain kinds of candidates will accept or reject job offers – through a diversity lens.
AI software company that reads text from any online or proprietary source and extracts what matters to business professionals into actionable intelligence based on minimal training of the AI. Compliance officers, marketers, asset managers, and others can transform vast streams of text into actionable intelligence.
EON is a technology company pioneering the future of end-to-end connectivity through the Internet of Things (IoT). EON works with brands, retailers and stakeholders throughout the value chain and leadership across connectivity and circularity to power end-to-end connectivity across the fashion, apparel and retail industry.
ML based threat prediction and risk remediation solutions to help businesses prevent security breaches utilizing active exploit intelligence, passive analysis, and contextual enrichment that enables security teams to visually forecast threat risk and dramatically reduce the time to remediation of critical security vulnerabilities.
AI and image recognition engine that monitors competitor's assortments, pricing and promotion movements, and collects millions of social media and e-commerce data points daily to enable retailers to make faster pricing, promo and assortment decisions, take products to market faster, and price more competitively.