Upcoming Program Theme
Deep Tech & Intelligent Enterprise
Learn More & Apply on F6S
SAP.iO Foundries offer founder-friendly, no-equity-asked accelerator programs providing access to SAP APIs, SAP technologies, and opportunities for exposure to SAP customers. During the Fall 2019 SAP.iO Foundries, teams will be immersed in a three-month in-residence program working alongside world-class executives and mentors.
The highly curated SAP.iO Foundries program is developed to focus on the unique challenges of B2B companies, including: Go-to-Market, Enterprise Sales, Growth Marketing, Funding, Technology Scaling, Pricing, Product Management, and more.
SAP.iO Foundry Tel Aviv is looking for B2B SaaS startups that are focused on enterprise solutions in the areas of:
- Next generation data management
- Enterprise business platforms
- Advanced/deep technologies
- Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
- Next generation multi-cloud
- Businesses focused on B2B enterprises. Specifically, software/SaaS B2B startups that will benefit from engaging with SAP’s network of 404K+ enterprise customers across 27 industries
Early Stage Startups
- Seed to Series A startups that possess a product market fit and funding with early traction (pilots or contracts with at least a few enterprise customers) and are looking to scale
SAP.iO No Boundaries
SAP.iO is dedicated to closing the gap in resources for businesses owned and led by women, people of color, LGBTQIA+, first-generation and others from underrepresented groups. We launched the first comprehensive inclusive entrepreneurship initiative for underrepresented entrepreneurs in the business software industry and are committed to funding or accelerating 200+ startups by 2023.