September 21, 2023 — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today launched its new startup program focused on the future of consumer engagement at SAP.iO Foundry Paris. 15 startups have been selected to join the program.
In today’s highly competitive market, retailers and consumer product companies face new challenges in the way goods are marketed, purchased, fulfilled and delivered. However, advancements in emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence present novel prospects to transform the consumer and shopper experiences.
The six-month program is primarily B2C (business-to-consumer)-oriented and aims to provide all necessary tools and solutions to significantly enhance the end customers’ experience, with a particular emphasis on shopping. The selected startups offer solutions that cover the entire supply chain, from selecting the right product to a timely delivery.
The SAP.iO program will support 15 startups, which were chosen based on several criteria, including their size and relative experience, the technical viability of their solutions, their uniqueness compared to existing technologies at SAP, and their commercial value.
The following startups are participating in the SAP.iO Foundry Paris cohort:
- Anaphora designs and creates platforms to help international brands elevate and control their brand experiences across all digital touchpoints.
- Booxi is an appointment booking software that enhances customer satisfaction, increases conversions and sales by facilitating seamless customer journeys from the website to the store.
- With ChatLabs, brands can create a unique experience for each customer by combining content, products, and calls to action in highly personalized journeys, which are fully automated and powered by AI.
- Digitoo is an AI-powered bookkeeping solution designed to tackle the industry-wide problems of understaffing, the high costs and complexity of handling paper documents and difficulty implementing automation systems.
- Find & Order has been working with logistics and distribution leaders for three years to challenge their operations and information systems.
- Frontnow is a GenAI-powered shopping assistant that helps online retailers offer a seamless in-store-like experience across channels with easy low-code implementation.
- Logicbroker connects all participants in an organization’s supply chain through an integrated suite, regardless of their business model.
- Measmerize offers a size recommendation solution for fashion that helps consumers know not only what size to buy, but also how it fits on their body, requiring minimal integration from retailers.
- Notify uses AI to power an innovative CRM that reduces marketing pressure, personalizes and legitimizes the relationship, and optimizes the CRM’s carbon footprint.
- Particular Audience’s solutions include bundled and automated offerings on price alignment policy, sponsored products, transformer-based vector search, visual search, recommendations, price information, and dynamic pricing.
- Potions develops and deploys the first cookieless path personalization platform, delivering unique experiences for customer website visitors.
- Q°emotion is a semantic and emotional solution that automatically analyzes customer reviews to detect and eliminate customer journey irritants.
- Uncrowd is an experience analytics platform that helps companies build a customer journey map by combining customer experience observation, quantitative measures, and comparative results.
- Unea enables retailers and brands to collaborate seamlessly by presenting products and reserving real-time placements.
- YDISTRI specializes in managing unsold retail inventory, increasing efficiency and profitability while enhancing customer loyalty, sustainability, and supply chain resilience.
SAP.iO curates a relevant and diverse startup ecosystem that extends the value of SAP solutions and meets the continuously evolving needs of our customers. Our programs provide dedicated support to the most promising startups as they launch and scale relationships with SAP and our global network of customers, partners, and employees. Since 2017, we have connected thousands of SAP customers with innovative enterprise software startups, helping them find solutions to their unique needs. For more information, visit http://sap.io/.