July 10, 2023 — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today launched its B2B startup program at SAP.iO Foundry Tokyo to help companies become intelligent, sustainable enterprises. Five startups working in multiple domains and industries have been selected to join the program. The goal is to provide innovative solutions to domestic and global SAP customers by integrating with solutions across the SAP portfolio.
“In the drastically changing market environment, SAP supports companies to become agile and intelligent sustainable enterprises that leverage the latest technology and allow employees to focus on higher value-added tasks and realize sustainable management.” said Hirofumi Suzuki, SAP Japan President and Representative Director. “To realize this, we focus on expanding our important partner ecosystem including innovative startups.. This program will encourage our customers to utilize a variety of new solutions or technologies with SAP systems brought by cutting-edge startups.”
Over the next four months, the selected startups will have access to curated mentorship from SAP executives, exposure to SAP® technology and application programming interfaces (APIs), and opportunities to collaborate with SAP customers around the world.
The Intelligent Sustainable Enterprise cohort at SAP.iO Foundry Tokyo includes the following startups:
- ALGO ARTIS develops AI solutions to optimize complex operations in a short time with a single click.
- Inspiration Plus provides a platform for advanced disaster prevention using digital technology for local governments and corporate business continuity plans.
- Milk. offers manufacturing inspection software for industrial customers that is powered by AI-based hyperspectral technology.
- primeNumber Inc. optimizes the process of data utilization by helping build an environment where anyone can quickly and easily use data.
- SMITH&VISION uses image recognition technology to automatically capture information from packages for logistics.
SAP.iO curates a relevant and diverse startup ecosystem that extends the value of SAP solutions and meets the continuously evolving needs of our customers. Our programs provide dedicated support to the most promising startups as they launch and scale relationships with SAP and our global network of customers, partners, and employees. Since 2017, we have connected thousands of SAP customers with innovative enterprise software startups, helping them find solutions to their unique needs. For more information, visit http://sap.io/.