July 5, 2022 — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) announced the launch of a new virtual startup program focused on the future of shopping at SAP.iO Foundry Bangalore. Fourteen startups have been selected by a panel of SAP experts, partners, and customers in India to join the cohort. The SAP.iO program is designed to accelerate early-stage B2B startups that can extend SAP’s portfolio and deliver additional innovation to customers.
“With the rising need to build loyalty, large consumer brands are trying to get closer to customers for a personalized shopping experience.” said Ritu Ranade, Vice President for Consumer Products & Life Sciences Industry at SAP Indian Subcontinent. “Within the next 13 weeks, the SAP.iO program offers these select startups the opportunity to start integrating their solutions with relevant SAP products. The goal is to make these solutions available on SAP Store and address our customer’s innovation needs.”
“The need of customers to embark on bold digital transformation initiatives has increased rapidly during the pandemic”, said Alexa Gorman, SVP, SAP.iO. “On this journey, many are turning to SAP.iO to engage with innovative startups that can help make their digital supply chains more resilient or better manage their customer relationships.”
SAP.iO’s growing network of top-tier startup programs enables entrepreneurs to extend SAP’s portfolio with innovative software solutions for SAP customers. Throughout the 13-week program, the startups gain mentorship from SAP executives and leading industry experts, as well as access to SAP® technology, application programming interfaces (APIs), and opportunities to collaborate with SAP customers.
The SAP.iO Foundry Bangalore cohort includes the following startups:
- TangoEye converts existing CCTV data into actionable insights for increased sales conversion and efficiency at retail storefronts.
- Xplorazzi enables online and offline visual merchandising for consumer goods companies.
- Rdep is a provider of AI-enabled personalized suite solutions for in-store retailers. The features include self-checkout & mobile-assisted checkout solutions, customer & store insights, pricing & promotions management, inventory management, order management, and more.
- Fashion offers product search technology that enables shoppers to accurately convey their visual thoughts using machine vision.
- Text Mercato uses machine learning and workflow products to make the process of content writing faster, better, and more cost-efficient.
- SignCatch is an open, adaptable, rapid scaling technology platform (PaaS) that instantly connects allstakeholders of the retail ecosystem – brands, distributors, wholesalers, logistics operators and lenders across millions of small retail stores.
- Entropik reads human emotions using emotion AI to help brands redefine their offerings and shopping experiences.
- Parallel Dots uses image recognition to help retailers and brands be compliant, offer a better consumer experience in offline stores, and improve the performance of frontline workers.
- NextOrbit delivers competitor intelligence on pricing, product line, SKUs, and compliance insights using AI.
- SalesAssist supports businesses to increase their sales conversions with ‘Live Video Selling & Support.’
- KiksAR enables immersive shopping experiences across fashion retail, including eyewear, jewelry, apparel, watches, shoes, and makeup. Customers can create and personalize the product in 3D, and try it on digitally with styling and fitment advisory.
- Discover Dollar helps enterprises identify and recover overpayments and revenue leakages by analysing prices and discounts negotiated over emails and contracts using AI.
- Infilect measures and improves on-shelf visibility metrics using image recognition for global retail brands and retailers.
- Noos Technologies is a SaaS platform for creating, printing, and tracking secure codes to the last mile.
SAP.iO delivers new partnerships and products for SAP by accelerating and scaling startup innovation as well as incubating employee ventures. SAP.iO brings together innovators from every region, industry, and line of business to transform how businesses run. Since 2017, SAP.iO has helped 400+ external startups and internal ventures accelerate their growth while enabling thousands of SAP customers to access innovation. For more information, visit http://sap.io/.