October 21, 2021 — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) launched a sustainability in utilities, energy and natural resources industries focused startup program at SAP.iO Foundry San Francisco. Six startups have been selected by a jury of SAP experts, partners, customers, and investment funds to join the program.
The startups in the program are using next generation technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), blockchain and internet of things to help businesses become more sustainable by providing deeper insights into processes, greater transparency and reducing waste in the supply chain. Over the next 16 weeks, the startups will have access to curated mentorship from SAP executives, exposure to SAP® technology and application programming interfaces (APIs), and opportunities to collaborate with SAP customers around the world.
The following startups are participating in the SAP.iO Foundry San Francisco Fall 2021 program:
- Bidgely accelerates a clean energy future by enabling utilities and consumers to make data-driven energy decisions.
- Camus Energy empowers utilities and energy providers with system-wide visibility, forecasting, and advanced controls to balance local renewable supply with flexible demand for a distributed, zero-carbon future.
- Empower incentivizes transparent and traceable collection, sourcing and recycling of plastic waste globally.
- OilX is the world’s first digital oil analyst. It leverages satellite technology and AI to create a digital twin of the oil supply chain, from well-to-wheel.
- Singularity Energy is a data and analytics company that helps customers reduce their carbon emissions.
- SupplHi covers the vendor management activities from vendor scouting to vendor qualification, vendor performance evaluation and assessment of vendor financials, compliance and sustainability.
SAP.iO delivers new partnerships and products for SAP by accelerating and scaling startup innovation as well as incubating employee ventures. SAP.iO brings together innovators from every region, industry, and line of business to transform how businesses run. Since 2017, SAP.iO has helped 330+ external startups and internal ventures accelerate their growth while enabling thousands of SAP customers to access innovation. For more information, visit https://sap.io/.