July 12, 2023 – SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) launched a startup program focused on modern energy at SAP.iO Foundry Shanghai. Eight startups have been selected to join the program, which focuses on artificial intelligence (AI) and the internet of things (IoT) as well as robotics and environmental, social and governance (ESG) to lead the sustainable energy transition together with SAP.
The energy sector is at a pivotal moment as the world strives to address the urgent challenges of climate change and achieve a more sustainable future. Reducing carbon emissions and ensuring secure and affordable energy supplies will require a transition from fossil fuel-based energy systems to net-zero carbon sources.
The SAP.iO program aims to support this mission. During the next five months, the selected startups will build and develop long-term partnerships with SAP by defining joint use cases and exploring product integration and various business development opportunities. SAP customers will also be involved in the program by evaluating opportunities for proof of concepts.
The following startups are participating in the SAP.iO Foundry Shanghai cohort:
- Blue Tax connects government departments such as the tax bureau and corporate human resources to solve corporate tax calculation and social security issues, increasing collaboration efficiency by more than 80 times.
- Carbongram aims to create a reliable and auditable carbon accounting infrastructure to help customers manage their own carbon emissions and that of their suppliers.
- Fei Liu Tech applies AI in the fashion supply chain to provide digital solutions that cover the entire industry chain, including smart manufacturing, supply chain collaboration and smart marketing.
- Inkelink focuses on new energy resources, promotes the digital upgrading of the industry, and develops the overall solution of digital smart factory and the Inkelink Industrial Internet platform.
- Matterhorn provides companies with Industry 4.0 solutions, such as workshop-level cyber-physical systems, intelligent data collection, robots with machine vision and intelligent assembly.
- MHP develops digital and innovative solutions for automotive and related manufacturing industries.
- O-tech is a one-stop shop for trade compliance and customs consultancy services, foreign trade management system development and operation.
- Skyco2.com provides monitoring, reporting and verification services for carbon emission data and carbon asset operation management to industrial, transportation and construction enterprises.
SAP.iO curates a relevant and diverse startup ecosystem that extends the value of SAP solutions and meets the continuously evolving needs of our customers. Our programs provide dedicated support to the most promising startups as they launch and scale relationships with SAP and our global network of customers, partners, and employees. Since 2017, we have connected thousands of SAP customers with innovative enterprise software startups, helping them find solutions to their unique needs. For more information, visit http://sap.io/.