October 19, 2021 — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) welcomes a new cohort for its startup program focused on sustainability in retail and consumer industries at SAP.iO Foundry New York. Seven startups were selected to join the program by a jury of SAP experts, partners and customers among hundreds of startups.
The startups are using next generation technologies to drive sustainability across the value chain in areas such as reusable packaging, responsible and ethical supply chain as well as circular economy. Over the next 16 weeks, the startups will have access to curated mentors, exposure to SAP® technology and application programming interfaces (APIs), and opportunities to collaborate with SAP customers around the world.
The following startups are participating in the SAP.iO Foundry New York sustainability in retail and consumer industries program:
- Algramo offers a circular platform that encourages consumers to buy in a more convenient, affordable way with zero waste and connects people, brands and retailers to change consumption habits.
- Ecocart calculates the carbon emissions of business activities, then programmatically offsets those emissions by funding impactful certified carbon offset projects like planting trees or building windfarms.
- Everledger leverages blockchain and internet of things technology to offer transparency into supply chains for clarity on quality, origin, sustainability footprint and compliance standards.
- EVRYTHNG helps customers run their business differently with real time data intelligence from each of their products, end-to-end from factory to consumer and beyond.
- Inspectorio provides a dynamic and risk-assessment based quality compliance program for digitization, automation, transparency and traceability.
- LimeLoop is a platform for sustainable shipping including reusable packaging, real time tracking, and predictive analytics.
- Specright delivers a purpose-built platform for specification management that changes how brands, suppliers, manufacturers, and retailers manage data and collaborate to bring products to market.
SAP.iO delivers new partnerships and products for SAP by accelerating and scaling startup innovation as well as incubating employee ventures. SAP.iO brings together innovators from every region, industry, and line of business to transform how businesses run. Since 2017, SAP.iO has helped 330+ external startups and internal ventures accelerate their growth while enabling thousands of SAP customers to access innovation. For more information, visit https://sap.io/.