June 20, 2023 – SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced it has launched its next startup program focused on Public Services and Government Technology (GovTech) at SAP.iO Foundry Berlin. After months of scouting globally, five startups were chosen to join the program with the aim of addressing the needs of the public sector.
The public sector is facing many challenges in today’s environment. Outdated technology often makes it difficult to provide efficient and comprehensive services to citizens. Agility is key to responding quickly to the latest challenges and mitigate their impact. Thus, innovation is crucial as it enables public sector entities to personalize and automate processes and make predictions by leveraging data. The SAP.iO Foundry Berlin Public Services & GovTech program is focused on accelerating the digital transformation journey of SAP customers, including public sector entities. The selected startups have keen insight and expertise in citizen communication, social and environmental risk prediction, data democratization, government engagement, payments and more.
Over the next 6 months, the startups will have access to curated mentorship from SAP executives, exposure to SAP® technology and application programming interfaces (APIs), and opportunities to collaborate with SAP customers around the world.
The following startups are participating in the SAP.iO Foundry Public Services & GovTech program:
- Urban Footprint is a resilient decision intelligence platform enabling a more efficient, equitable, and resilient future through powerful geospatial data insights.
- Citibeats‘ ethical artificial intelligence platform harnesses collective intelligence and incorporates insights from citizens into decision-making processes, helping institutions to make better, faster, and more efficient decisions.
- Opendatasoft is a global leader in the democratization of data and allows users to create their own data experiences with Opendatasoft’s all-in-one platform.
- Convaise provides an intuitive and effective way of interacting with governments by leveraging their no-code software platform to help governments build intelligent chat assistants on their own.
- PayIt delivers a digital platform that allows government agencies to streamline operations and offer residents a single profile to interact with state, local, and provincial governments.
SAP customers who want to support this cohort can expect to dive right into curated innovation and design thinking workshops, close collaboration on use case definitions, proof of concepts, and ready-to-implement integrations on SAP solutions at the end of the program.
SAP.iO curates a relevant and diverse startup ecosystem that extends the value of SAP solutions and meets the continuously evolving needs of our customers. Our programs provide dedicated support to the most promising startups as they launch and scale relationships with SAP and our global network of customers, partners, and employees. Since 2017, we have connected thousands of SAP customers with innovative enterprise software startups, helping them find solutions to their unique needs. For more information, visit http://sap.io/.