May 5, 2022 — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) launched a Omnichannel Customer Experience (CX) Engagement focused program at SAP.iO Foundry New York. The six startups have been selected by a jury of SAP experts, partners, customers, and investment funds to join the program.
The startups in the program are helping enhance and personalize the customer journey and experience. Customer Experience (CX) is SAP’s largest addressable market with a strong demand for more CX partner solutions that SAP customers can leverage.
Over the next 16 weeks, the startups will have access to curated mentorship from SAP executives, exposure to SAP® technology and application programming interfaces (APIs), and opportunities to collaborate with SAP customers around the world.
The following startups are participating in the SAP.iO Foundry New York Spring 2022 program:
- Bigthinx is an Artificial Intelligence company focused on fashion retail, wellness and the metaverse, with products in mobile body scanning, digital twins, virtual try-ons, and supply chain augmentation.
- Mad Street Den is a computer vision and artificial intelligence company building the A.I. architecture of the future.
- Obsess is a metaverse shopping platform, that enables retailers to serve immersive 3D virtual stores on their websites, and on metaverse platforms.
- SoPost helps brands run the most powerful product sampling campaigns online, with a focus on relevance, data and analytics.
- Yellow.ai is a next-gen Total Experience Automation Platform enabling enterprises through its Dynamic AI agents to deliver human-like interactions that boost customer satisfaction and increase employee engagement at scale.
- Zoovu is a product discovery platform for enterprise businesses that supercharges your digital ecommerce strategy across all channels.
SAP.iO delivers new partnerships and products for SAP by accelerating and scaling startup innovation as well as incubating employee ventures. SAP.iO brings together innovators from every region, industry, and line of business to transform how businesses run. Since 2017, SAP.iO has helped 400+ external startups and internal ventures accelerate their growth while enabling thousands of SAP customers to access innovation. For more information, visit http://sap.io/.