German multinational software firm SAP SE is setting up an accelerator program in Israel, seeking new technologies in order to expand the portfolio of technologies and services it can provide to customers.
The Foundry program will be run by SAP.iO, a strategic business unit of SAP set up in 2017 to work closely with startups and tap into their innovations. The unit either invests in early stage startups or runs accelerator programs that provide selected startups with mentorships, a co-working space, and access to its 400,000 customers globally who can work closely with entrepreneurs to make sure their specific needs are met. The program will also make available data and SAP platforms startups may need to develop their technologies.
Seven startups have been selected for the first accelerator cohort:
- ARpalus is an AR and predictive analytics retail technology startup that uses artificial reality (AR) and predictive analytics for the automatic collection and deep analysis of large-scale shoppers’ behavioral data.
- EasySend helps financial enterprises improve customer experience and increase operational efficiency by allowing them to digitize all of their paperwork and “cumbersome” forms.
- GrowthSpace develops tailored online coaching platforms for enterprise employees. Users hold one on one video coaching sessions with specific career objectives.
- Outgage is a Software as a Service (SaaS) direct mail platform that bridges the gap between offline and online campaigns to create personalized brand experiences for effective conversations between enterprises and their customers.
- Silverback is a sales intelligence platform for online marketplaces. It uses cross-marketplace analytics to enable online stores, sellers and brands to see their products’ sales performance across different e-commerce channels to enable them to do better pricing, marketing and promotions.
- Supersmart provides a “Scan&Go” solution that allows consumers to instantly check out their fully loaded cart or basket, enabling a positive customer experience.
- YOUTILIGENT uses machine learning and Internet of Things to enable vendors and service providers to change the way they communicate with their appliances.