September 14, 2021 — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) launched a virtual startup program focusing on human resources (HR) technology and the future of work solutions at SAP.iO Foundry Singapore in collaboration with SAP SuccessFactors. The six international startups have been selected by a jury of SAP experts and partners to join the program.
Over the next 13 weeks, SAP will accelerate these early-stage startups that are focused on recruiting, talent and team management, and wellbeing solutions. The startups will have access to curated mentorship from SAP executives, exposure to SAP® technology and application programming interfaces (APIs), and opportunities to collaborate with SAP customers around the world. The program will conclude with the SAP.iO Cohort Demo Day in December 2021.
“We are operating at a time where every industry has been disrupted, and almost every organization is undergoing some kind of transformation. People are at the core of this transformation and the heartbeat of business. We see a continuing trend of leaders looking for innovative ways to empower people with the information and capabilities they need to succeed in a digitized world,” said Aaron Green, Head of SuccessFactors, SAP Asia Pacific & Japan. “By partnering with SAP, these startups are joining an innovative ecosystem, and we look forward to working together to accelerate digital transformation for our customers in the world of Human Experience Management.”
The following startups are participating in the SAP.iO Foundry Singapore program:
- Accredify empowers organizations to create, issue, and verify digital credentials like educational certificates and employee records. Employers and third-party verifiers can check if credentials are certified true copies without time consuming manual cross-referencing.
- Boldly’s platform enables both coaching and mentoring in one place. With the largest global database of professional coaches, Boldly ensures both coaching and mentoring culture can scale with exceptional operations, coaching and mentoring resources.
- Tagvance’s personnel and asset tracking solution provides real time and high precision location tracking of people and assets in industrial spaces for improved safety and productivity.
- Talent Games helps companies find and assess top millennial talent using recruitment games. Talent Games’ gamified candidate assessments are scientifically proven to accurately evaluate each candidate’s personality, cognitive ability, aptitude and behavior, all while they play the game.
- Wagely empowers companies to provide employees with affordable and sustainable financial services, including access to earned wage access (EWA). This allows employees to access already earned but unpaid wages to reduce financial stress and boost their productivity, motivation and retention.
- Springday is a B2B software-as-a-service platform with wellness programs, assessment tools and content to enable employees to be happier and healthier.
SAP.iO delivers new partnerships and products for SAP by accelerating and scaling startup innovation as well as incubating employee ventures. SAP.iO brings together innovators from every region, industry, and line of business to transform how businesses run. Since 2017, SAP.iO has helped 300+ external startups and internal ventures accelerate their growth while enabling thousands of SAP customers to access innovation. For more information, visit https://sap.io/.