The SAP.iO program is part of SAP’s innovation strategy and designed to accelerate early-stage business-to-business (B2B) startups that build innovative software and deliver high value for SAP’s customers.
“This foundry is part of a wider and exclusive network of similar programs we have created throughout the United States,” said Alexa Gorman, head of SAP.iO Foundries EMEA. “SAP.iO Foundry Tel Aviv reflects SAP’s commitment to the dynamic Israeli high-tech ecosystem.”
Startups will have access to curated mentorship, exposure to SAP technology and application programming interfaces (APIs), and opportunities to collaborate with SAP customers.
“The selected startups will have our support and access to our technology expertise,” said Orna Kleinmann, managing director at SAP Labs Israel and SVP, Technology & Innovation Cloud Experience. “We believe in their ability to offer a variety of advanced solutions for SAP’s customers.”
The SAP.iO Foundry Tel Aviv cohort includes the following startups:
- ARpalus is an augmented reality (AR) and predictive analytics retail technology startup that builds an AI@XR platform for automatic collection and deep analysis of large-scale data on shopper behavior.
- EasySend helps financial enterprises improve customer experience and increase operational efficiency using EasySend’s cloud-based, drag-and-drop, no-code platform to quickly and easily build 100% digital, omnichannel-accessible customer-facing processes.
- GrowthSpace replaces traditional one-to-many learning and development using tailored online coaching platform for enterprise employees. Users hold one-on-one video coaching sessions targeted at specific career objectives.
- Outgage is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) marketing direct-mail platform bridging the gap between offline and online campaigns to create personalized brand experiences, for effective conversations between enterprises and their customers.
- Silverback is an online sales intelligence platform that relies on cross-marketplace analytics to enable online marketplaces, stores, sellers and brands to monitor product sales across different e-commerce sites.
- Supersmart provides the world’s first scan-and-go solution with advanced loss prevention capabilities, enabling consumers to instantly check out their fully loaded cart or basket and have a positive customer experience.
- YOUTILIGENT uses machine learning and the Internet of Things to enable vendors and service providers to change the way they communicate with their appliances, through a new connected consumer solution.