September 10, 2021 — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) launched a startup program focused on new mobility at SAP.iO Foundry Munich in collaboration with MHP Management- und IT-Beratung GmbH to address customer objectives and challenges in the mobility sector. Ten startups across the globe were selected by a panel of SAP experts, partners, customers, and investment funds to participate.
Within this program, the B2B software startups will work closely with customers and MHP to unlock joint innovation efforts. The cohort will address multiple strategic areas throughout the equity-free program – from connectivity in transport and fleet management to battery charging and autonomous driving.
“For sustainable, emission-free mobility, we need the innovative power of startups and the resources and opportunities of large corporates. SAP.iO Foundry Munich combines both in their new mobility program, and we at MHP are pleased to be able to actively support and promote the startups to make a joint contribution to a better future.” said Marcus Wieland, partner and strategic lead for future mobility at MHP.
SAP.iO’s growing network of top-tier startup programs has paved the way for entrepreneurs to extend SAP’s portfolio with innovative software solutions for SAP customers. Throughout the 12-week program, the startups will gain valuable mentorship from SAP executives, leading industry experts, as well as access to SAP® technology, application programming interfaces (APIs), and opportunities to collaborate with SAP customers.
The following startups were selected to participate in the new mobility program with SAP.iO Foundry Munich:
- 4.screen | 4.screen is building the first marketplace for in-car branded placements to connect businesses with drivers. They help local businesses reach customers within their car navigation screens when searching for points of interest and proactively recommend stops.
- adiutaByte | adiutaByte offers flexible and scalable optimization algorithms through an easy-to-use and customizable web front-end for automated scheduling processes via software-as-a-service.
- BlueSpace | BlueSpace.ai is an autonomous vehicle (AV) software company that leverages patented software with 4D sensors, proprietary mathematical formulas, high-quality state estimation, and optimized software implementation to calculate and process the full motion of objects in real time.
- BOX ID Systems | BOX ID connects logistic transport assets with long-living IoT sensors. BOX ID offers greater precision of physical asset flows while providing insights into analytics and automation for stock levels, transports, pick-ups, and more.
- ChargeX | ChargeX offers affordable and scalable charging infrastructure. With a simple and clear dashboard, customers can interact with the chargers and report on the charging processes. The all-in-one package makes charging infrastructure simple, scalable and easy to operate.
- Compredict | Compredict allows fleet operators and vehicle manufacturers to gain deeper insight into how vehicles are being used. The solution provides data for different stakeholders to reduce CO2 emissions over the whole product lifecycle: from right-sized components, efficient vehicle testing, product durability all the way through to optimized maintenance and fleet operation.
- Eccocar | Eccocar is a platform to launch, operate and scale digital mobility services, designed with rent-a-cars, dealers and fleet managers around the world.
- gridX | gridX offers a platform for all decentralized energy resources from the PV system to the charging station. This enables customers to operate their charging infrastructure more efficiently, use more self-generated energy and develop their own energy applications.
- Hovering Solutions | Hovering Solutions develops drones capable of flying autonomously and replacing the need for human intervention within indoor/outdoor environments, beneficial for carrying out 3D mappings of underground, closed, or confined areas.
- Motion2AI | Motion2AI offers AI platforms for warehouse mobility fleets like forklifts, carts and robots by providing services of safety, monitoring, optimization, and autonomy.
SAP.iO delivers new partnerships and products for SAP by accelerating and scaling startup innovation as well as incubating employee ventures. SAP.iO brings together innovators from every region, industry, and line of business to transform how businesses run. Since 2017, SAP.iO has helped 300+ external startups and internal ventures accelerate their growth while enabling thousands of SAP customers to access innovation. For more information, visit https://sap.io/.