May 9, 2022 – SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) launched a Future of Work program in its SAP.iO Shanghai location. Launched in partnership with SAP SuccessFactors, the cohort scouted startups that have synergistic effects with human resource management in Greater China. After several rounds of selection, a jury of SAP experts, partners, customers, and investment funds selected 8 startups to join the spring program.
The Future of Work cohort has two themes this spring: intelligent recruitment and talent management. Over the next 16 weeks, the startups will have access to curated mentorship from SAP executives, exposure to SAP® technology and application programming interfaces (APIs), and opportunities to collaborate with SAP customers around the world.
The following startups are participating in the SAP.iO Foundry Shanghai Spring 2022 program:
- ZMBeidiao: Zhima background check is a SaaS platform that makes it easier for employers to obtain job seeker information through big data.
- Gaia Works: Gaia Works is a labor management cloud service platform, driven by machine learning algorithms, which can provide management labor force forecasting, scheduling, time attendance, working hours and sales performance, etc.
- Cool College: Coolcollege is both an enterprise-level SaaS learning development platform and a learning management system. It provides enterprise users with an easy-to-use collaborative e-learning platforms and comprehensive corporate training services to promote the joint growth of business & talent.
- Neufast: Neufast offers a SaaS cloud-based HCM with proprietary AI-powered multi-lingual video interview talent assessment system to help employers identify the right talent, increase recruitment efficiency and enhance diversity & inclusion for the Future of Work.
- Joyowo: Joyowo is a digital HR service provider that provides a full spectrum of HR services, including Business Process Outsourcing, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Gig worker management, to 85,000 enterprises in catering, retail, logistics industries, etc. In addition, Joyowo is building a HR SaaS+AI solution matrix to increase the efficiency of close-loop digital process.
- AI RecruiTas: AI RecruiTas is an intelligent system for talent acquisition management. To be differentiated from the conventional digitalized recruitment ATS (applicant tracking system), AI RecruiTas has at its core the JYI (JinYu Intelliegence) Super Brain which applies end-to-end content & context semantics recognition as well as multimodal algorithms to Human Resources (HR) domain.
- Mesoor AI: Mesoor AI provides leading integrated and intelligent talent decision-making solutions for medium and large enterprises. Through full-scenario data aggregation, ETL and data transformation, self-developed AI platform and BI data lake system, Mesoor AI has successfully helped HR in many companies including Geely, Taikang and BOE to achieve smart external recruitment decisions and matching between employee full profile and internal job opportunities.
- Moka HR: Moka HR is a human resources SaaS provider, which can provide enterprises with end to end talent management solutions.
SAP.iO delivers new partnerships and products for SAP by accelerating and scaling startup innovation as well as incubating employee ventures. SAP.iO brings together innovators from every region, industry, and line of business to transform how businesses run. Since 2017, SAP.iO has helped 400+ external startups and internal ventures accelerate their growth while enabling thousands of SAP customers to access innovation. For more information, visit http://sap.io/.