May 26, 2023 — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) launched the first pop-up program for startups in Taiwan in parallel to the 2023 SAP NOW Taiwan event. The program specifically targets startups with sustainability use cases and/or startups with enterprise solutions that employ model based control (MBC), supply chain finance, robotics, AI, or data analytics technologies.
During this 5-month program, the five selected startups will build and develop long-term partnerships with SAP by defining joint use cases and exploring product integration and various business development opportunities. SAP customers will also be involved in the program by evaluating opportunities for proof of concepts.
The following startups are participating in the SAP.iO Greater China program in Taiwan:
- BSOS is a B2B supply chain FinTech company that solves the asset liquidity problem with Web3 technologies.
- e-Formula provides three major services of energy, communication and intelligence to make customers’ sustainable development intelligent, compatible and integrated.
- BBTruck is a one-stop supply chain logistic service for every business.
- RV Automation is a people-centric robotics solution.
- MoBagel is a no-code generative AI/ML platform for enterprise analytics to build sustainability together.
SAP.iO curates a relevant and diverse startup ecosystem that extends the value of SAP solutions and meets the continuously evolving needs of our customers. Our programs provide dedicated support to the most promising startups as they launch and scale relationships with SAP and our global network of customers, partners, and employees. Since 2017, we have connected thousands of SAP customers with innovative enterprise software startups, helping them find solutions to their unique needs. For more information, visit http://sap.io/.