About the Program
In September 2020, we will kick off our three-month, equity-free startup accelerator program for B2B startups in Berlin that are developing software solutions in the data & analytics space. Our team will work closely with selected startups to help them build innovative solutions on top of SAP platforms and will support them in engaging SAP clients globally.
The ideal startup will have a working solution in areas such as:
Enhance the quality and utility of business data by decreasing the time to create and access business intelligence insights.
Use data to answer business questions, discover relationships, predict unknown outcomes and automate decisions.
Use sophisticated algorithms to “learn” from massive volumes of Big Data.
Data as a Service
See how you can gain a trusted, ever ready resource for business insights, and use it to streamline processes and maximize efficiency.
Our equity-free program includes:
- Tailor-made account plan to reach relevant SAP customers
- Technical support throughout the integration with SAP platforms
- Creating joint assets (white-paper, Demo/PoC, PR etc.)
- Joining the SAP PartnerEdge Build program
- Focused mentorship
- Access to SAP Executives (Fund, Corp Dev, Account Executives, etc.)
- Workspace for 4 months at SAP’s office in Mitte
- Demo day
- Alumni program
Who can apply?
- Early stage SaaS startups who use deep technology in their solutions, that have already raised seed or Series A funding.
- Companies that have experience working with global customers, and are excited about collaborating with SAP.
SAP.iO Foundry Berlin is located in the heart of Mitte in Berlin.