Launching our next SAP.iO SF XM Cohort
SAP is a company that has always been very customer centric and embraced a Listen — Learn — Act approach. In the same spirit we are excited to announce our next SAP.iO SF Foundry program. The upcoming SAP.iO San Francisco cohort will be focused on Experience Management, in close collaboration with SAP Business Units, including SAP Customer Experience and Qualtrics.
We are excited to collaborate with cutting edge startup innovation and improve the experience for SAP’s customers, partners and end users. We are looking forward to welcoming the following startups to be a part of the next SAP.iO SF Foundry —
- Askdata: Powerful Natural Language engine turns text questions into queries that search across enterprise data for the best answer.
- Breinify: Makes any marketing system smarter by adding individualized & time driven predictions to drive spur-of-the-moment purchases.
- Constructor: AI-first Commerce search and discovery solution that learns from usage to increase personalization and conversion rates.
- Findmine: Increases Commerce basket sizes by using ML to generate and display product collections that can be used together.
- Idiomatic: Easily identify top product and service issues by analyzing large amounts of customer interactions with AI/ML
- Setsail: Accelerate pipeline and flexibly drive strategic priorities using SetSail’s weekly sales incentive system
- Wisy: Gathers unique market insights for brands and retailers while increasing consumer engagement via mobile games.