At IUC Basel, attendees discuss how the industry can rise to the challenge of energy security, develop winning decarbonization strategies, stabilize supply chains, and help tackle the cost-of-living crisis, whilst remaining competitive. At IUC, attendees learn from customer use cases from across the world, insights from SAP executives and solution experts, inspiring advice and guidance from guest speakers, more opportunities to grow network and learn from others within the community.
- 3 SAP.iO partners hosted in the booth (LiveEO, Evolution Energie, Net2Grid)
- SAP.iO team at the booth together with the SAP Industry Cloud for Utilities team: Séverine Kichou, Sina Fraenkle, Bianca Ruebartsch and Christopher Pfendner.
- EDX Event – Pre-conference day on April 18th with ChargeX, H3 Dynamics, and Evolution Energie.
- Breakout session with LiveEO on Asset Management, including APJ Customers like Endeavour Energy, Powerlink, Yemena, Enexis BV
- Round table on main stage on Distributed Energy Resources including Net2Grid, Evolution Energie, SAP and SA Power Networks
We were thrilled to connect with industry leaders, demonstrate our startup partner solutions, and highlight how they fit seamlessly into SAP’s strategy. Take a look at the SAP.iO Thought Leadership Report created especially for this year’s event. If you missed us at the International SAP Conference
for Utilities this year, take a look at some of the show highlight here…