April 15, 2023
May 19, 2023
November 10, 2023
About the Program
SAP.iO Foundries will launch an accelerator program to support startups in Taiwan applying advanced technologies to address critical business challenges, as well as to assist companies run as resilient, profitable, sustainable, and intelligent enterprises. We are specifically looking to support startups with sustainability use cases and/or startups with enterprise solutions that employ MBC, SCF, Robotics, AI, or Data Analytics technologies.
During this program, selected startups will build and develop long term-partnerships with SAP by defining joint use-cases, product integration and various business development opportunities. SAP customers will also be involved in the program by supporting cohort selection and evaluating opportunities for proof of concepts.
This founder-friendly program will focus on enterprise software startups in Taiwan with innovative capabilities in the following areas:
Industrial Partner Collaboration
- Product Traceability and Product Carbon Footprint: Combining blockchain and T&T (Track and Trace) to establish a compliant, transparent and trusted digital production mechanism
- MultiBank Connectivity (MBC), Supply Chain Finance (SCF): An integrated platform for 3rd party logistics companies in logistics, cash flow, information and business flow such as automatic payment & tracking payment status.
- AI, RPA, & No-Code/Low-Code: Apply the power of AI technology to cross-industry and cross-process integration, e.g., predict, automate or optimize business user decisions through the learning from specific history and exceptions; intelligently support users through automatic dialogue robots
Sustainable Intelligent Supply Chain
- Resilient Supply Chain: A resilient supply chain is defined by its capacity for resistance and recovery, meaning having the capability to mitigate most supply chain disruptions and greatly limit the impact of those that occur when an enterprise responds to various disruptions.
What We Look For
In addition to aligning to this program’s focus areas, your startup should:
1. Have a clear product-market fit for an enterprise software solution
2. Have secured VC funding
3. Have existing enterprise customers
4. Have resources in place to fully participate during the acceleration phase
5. Have sales and marketing resources to support your partnership with SAP