About the Program
SAP.iO Foundries Berlin & Munich are teaming up with Accenture on a Sustainability focused startup program to help address critical challenges across industries and create a positive impact on both society and business.
The main objective of our collaboration is to attract the world’s most talented founders by providing the perfect environment to grow their business. Combining Accenture’s industry expertise and specialized skills, with leading SAP technologies, expert mentors, and APIs, we will be able to jointly identify innovative use cases and startups that have the potential to transform our global economy into one that benefits all stakeholders.
During the cohort, teams will work alongside world-class executives and mentors with a focus on the unique challenges of B2B companies: Go-to-Market, Enterprise Sales, Growth Marketing, Funding, Technology Scaling, Pricing, Product Management, and more.
In collaboration with:
The 3-month founder friendly program will kick-off in March 2021 and will focus on supporting B2B technology startups across the world in the following 4 areas:
Carbon Tracking and Trading
Carbon accounting within and across enterprises at the product level to aid in decarbonization. Monetization of carbon investments through trading.
Optimize use of scarce resources such as water and existing assets.
Climate Risk Tracking & Mitigation
Tracking risk in supply chain and communities. Leverage real time data on weather, geopolitical risk to predict supply chain disruptions.
Recycling and reuse of key resources such as plastics and metals.
Our equity-free program includes:
- Opportunity to connect with relevant SAP and Accenture clients
- Focused mentorship with experts from Accenture and SAP
- Technical support throughout the integration with SAP platforms
- Creating joint assets (white-paper, Demo/PoC, PR etc.)
- Joining the SAP PartnerEdge Build program
- Access to SAP Executives (Fund, Corp Dev, Account Executives, etc.)
- Workspace for 4 months at SAP’s office in Berlin & Munich* (depending on the overall situation)
- Demo day
- Alumni program
Who can apply?
- Early stage startups who use deep technology in their solutions, that have already raised seed or Series A funding.
- Companies that have experience working with global customers, and are excited about collaborating with SAP.
This program will be run virtually with support from the our teams in Berlin and Munich.