April 15, 2023
May 19, 2023
November 10, 2023
About the Program
As a a world leader in enterprise software solutions for the energy and utilities sector, SAP helps customers thrive in a time of energy transition with utilities management systems that support a sustainable future. From decarbonization to decentralization, energy companies are facing an unprecedented number of new challenges – and opportunities.
SAP.iO Foundry Shanghai is launching a Modern Energy program to help the most promising startups in the energy sector partner with SAP and integrate with our solutions including SAP S/4HANA.
During this program, selected startups will build and develop long term-partnerships with SAP by defining joint use-cases, product integration and various business development opportunities. SAP customers will also be involved in the program by supporting cohort selection and evaluating opportunities for proof of concepts.
This founder-friendly program will focus on enterprise software startups in Greater China with innovative capabilities in the following areas:
Asset Management and Operations
- New energy base station (wind power, photovoltaic, hydrogen refueling station, etc.) asset management including mobile inspection, two-tickets, smart work ordering, etc.
- Carbon ledger and electric carbon fusion transactions
- Collaborative management of external partners of engineering projects, such as project progress, quality and safety, and document collaboration
- Procurement and service planning and execution collaboration, such as demand planning and supplier delivery business collaboration solutions
Factory Site Management
- Warehousing and Safety: on-site weigh-bridge card, logistics handover card, warehouse inventory drone technology
- Quality and Specification: AR/VR, big data visualization on worker behavior and operation specification management
- Commodity futures and spot price linkage price management, building a complex sales price management model, supporting internal and external pricing management
- Conduct refined profitability analysis on product and customer dimensions, support configurable price allocation model and visualization (price waterfall)
What We Look For
In addition to aligning to this program’s focus areas, your startup should:
1. Have a clear product-market fit for an enterprise software solution
2. Have secured VC funding
3. Have existing enterprise customers
4. Have resources in place to fully participate during the acceleration phase
5. Have sales and marketing resources to support your partnership with SAP