Join SAP.iO and startups from our ecosystem at the National Retail Foundation (NRF) 2022 Retail’s Big Show. The event welcomes 30,000 retailers, vendors and industry experts.
SAP.iO Foundry New York Demo Day
Join us for a private session where 7 startups will present on how they are innovating with sustainability for consumer and retail.
- When: January 18, 2022 from 11am-12:30pm
- Where: Javits Convention Center (1E, Room 1E 10-11, Level 1)
- Who: All are welcome, but will be particularly relevant for brands seeking to be more sustainable, investors, and press.
If you are not already attending NRF, you can register for a complimentary expo pass to NRF here.
Show Floor Meets Top Floor
Show Floor Meets Top Floor will bring together SAP leaders and our valued customers to discuss retail insights and trends. SAP.iO startups including Jebbit, Mention Me, C2RO, Wisy, and NWO.ai will be showcased at this event.
- When: January 18, 2022 2:15pm – 6:00pm
- Where: SAP Hudson Yards
SAP.iO Startups at NRF Partner Village
- Expivi (Booth 72)
- FINDMINE (Booth 249)
- parcelLab (Booth 4054)
- Adverity (Booth 4141)
- C2RO (Booth 6715)
- Constructor.io (Booth 7024)
SAP.iO Startups at NRF Startup Zone
- Algramo (Booth 1)
- EcoCart (Booth 2)
- VNTANA (Booth 4)
- Paradox (Booth 6)
- Breinify (Booth 5)
- MentionMe (Booth 48)
- LimeLoop (Booth 77)
SAP.iO Startups at Demo Day
- SAP: Beginning December 1, 2021, SAP will require all employees and visitors of its U.S. office locations to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the U.S. CDC in order to enter SAP premises. We feel this is the right step to provide an even safer working environment for our customers, partners, and teams onsite, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation with this policy. If you cannot meet the vaccination requirement, please discuss alternative meeting options with your SAP contact.
- NRF: NRF requires all attendees of NRF 2022: Retail’s Big Show to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and to provide valid proof of vaccination. An individual is fully vaccinated, as described currently by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) or the World Health Organization (“WHO”):
- Two weeks after their second dose in a two-dose series vaccine produced by Pfizer, Moderna or Oxford/AstraZeneca,
- Two weeks after a single dose vaccine produced by Johnson & Johnson, or
- Two weeks after completion of all doses recommended for full immunity of vaccines that have received Emergency Use Authorization by the WHO. Click here for a complete list of these vaccines.
- Javits Center: The Javits Center requires everyone, independent of vaccination status, to wear a mask indoors.