About the Program
In September 2021, SAP.iO Foundry Munich is kicking off an equity-free accelerator for startups that are developing B2B solutions addressing key pain points and industry trends in the area of New Mobility. During the three-month virtual program, our team will work closely with the startups on joint use-cases, provide technical support in building integrations with SAP products and platforms, and help them engage with SAP executives and clients globally. The startups can expect valuable mentorship and trainings around the topics of Go-to-Market, Enterprise Sales, Growth Marketing, Funding, Technology Scaling, Pricing, Product Management, and more.
The three-month founder friendly program will focus on supporting B2B technology startups across the world with solutions in the following areas:
Connectivity in Transport and Aviation
Connectivity solutions for vehicles, aircraft and transport-related assets, to increase transparency in transport, aviation, to improve traffic management in smart cities and enable further transport-related data-driven business models.
Air, Sea and Ground Fleet Management
Air-, sea- or ground-fleet management solutions that enable flexible mobility and data-driven management of vehicles (all kind of fleets, e.g., planes, drones, helicopters, trains, ships, automobile/trucks).
Alternative Fuels, Charging & Battery- and Distribution Management
Innovative software and data-driven solutions, that improve EV charging, energy- consumption or distribution, increase battery life or enable data-driven business models.
Automated & Autonomous Navigation
Solutions that enable incremental steps towards fully autonomous driving or flight for increased road- and airspace safety, as well as technology and business models that leverage data generated by autonomous air and ground vehicles.
Mobility as a Service/ Sustainable Transportation
Solutions that enable incremental steps towards sustainable mobility for urban, sub-urban and intraurban mobility needs.
Our equity-free program includes:
- Opportunities to engage with relevant SAP clients and work on a proof of concept (PoC) with them
- Focused mentorship and training with experts from SAP and partners
- Technical support throughout the integration with SAP platforms and products
- Creation of joint assets (white-paper, Demo/PoC, PR etc.)
- Induction into the SAP PartnerEdge Build program
- Access to SAP Executives (Fund, Corp Dev, Account Executives, etc.)
- Workspace for 4 months at SAP’s office in Munich* (dependent on conditions due to the current pandemic)
- Demo Day and Alumni program
What We Look For
In addition to aligning to this program’s focus areas, your startup should:
1. Have a clear product-market fit for an enterprise software solution
2. Have secured VC funding
3. Have existing enterprise customers
4. Have resources in place to fully participate during the acceleration phase
5. Have sales and marketing resources to support your partnership with SAP