About the Program
In March 2021, SAP.iO Foundry Tokyo will start a 3-month, equity-free startup program for B2B startups. During the program, our team will work closely with the startups on joint use-cases to realize an intelligent enterprise for SAP customers, will provide technical support in building integrations with SAP platforms, and will assist in engaging with SAP customers globally. The application deadline is February 28th.
The 3-month program will kick-off in March 2021 and will focus on supporting B2B SaaS or technology startups that:
- Are applying advanced technologies to help companies become more resilient, profitable and sustainable
- Align to SAP’s Intelligent Enterprise strategy
Our equity-free program includes:
- Opportunity to connect with relevant SAP clients
- Focused mentorship with experts from SAP
- Technical support throughout the integration with SAP platforms
- Creating joint assets (white-paper, Demo/PoC, PR etc.)
- Joining the SAP PartnerEdge Build program
- Access to SAP Executives (Fund, Corp Dev, Account Executives, etc.)
- Demo day
- Alumni program
Who can apply?
- Early stage startups who provide SaaS for a company or use deep technology in their solutions, that have already raised Series A funding
- Companies that have experience working with global customers, and are excited about collaborating with SAP
This program will be run virtually with support from the SAP.iO Foundry Tokyo.