About the Program
This virtual founder-friendly program will focus on supporting B2B technology startups with solutions in the following areas: Autonomous stores, Customer experience; eCommerce Management, Supplier Management, Social Commerce; Retail and Customer Insights.
This founder-friendly program will focus on supporting B2B technology startups with solutions in the following areas:
- Transform retail shopping experience “automated checkouts.”
- Frictionless shopping experience driving retailers to strive for a cashier-less store
- New age scalable solutions without disrupting the store operations
- Enable customers seamless omnichannel experience combined with the benefits of the physical shopping experience: personalized service, virtual try-on, testing products, and the whole in-store retail experience.
- Seamless management of digital and physical worlds to create a new phygital approach that breaks down traditional boundaries between channels.
- Enhance eCommerce capability with personalization, data, product recommendations, price, and promotions
- Transform distributors and suppliers with real-time data covering supply chain, pricing, and inventory
- Develop more profound insights on consumer behavior, decisions enabling retailers and brands for dynamic retargeting
- Create engaging content influencers to market products or brands
- Cloud-based referral marketing solutions
Retail and Customer Insights
- Real-world business activity into quantifiable data to drive better business decision-making
- The insights can cover consumer behavior patterns, supply chain information, inventory updates, etc.
What We Look For
In addition to aligning to this program’s focus areas, your startup should:
1. Have a clear product-market fit for an enterprise software solution
2. Have secured VC funding
3. Have existing enterprise customers
4. Have resources in place to fully participate during the acceleration phase
5. Have sales and marketing resources to support your partnership with SAP