February 29, 2024
About the Program
SAP.iO Foundry Bangalore will launch a five-month, equity-free startup program in March 2024 for enterprise software startups that can help SAP customers extend the value of their investment in SAP ERP solutions. This program will support startups applying advanced technologies to address critical business challenges and help companies run as resilient, profitable, and intelligent enterprises.
During the program, selected startups will build and develop long-term partnerships with SAP, including defining joint use cases, product integration, and various business development activities to explore joint opportunities with SAP customers. Select SAP customers will also be involved in the program, supporting screening, selections, and evaluating opportunities for proof of concepts.
This founder friendly program will focus on supporting B2B technology startups with solutions that support core business processes including:
- Finance (Including Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, GRC, and Tax & Treasury Management)
- Manufacturing & Supply Chain
What We Look For
In addition to aligning to this program’s focus areas, your startup should:
1. Have a clear product-market fit for an enterprise software solution
2. Reached Series A-C maturity
3. Have existing enterprise customers
4. Have resources in place to fully participate during the acceleration phase
5. Have sales and marketing resources to support your partnership with SAP