March 17, 2023
About the Program
SAP’s Customer Experience solutions combined with SAP S/4HANA enable customers to build unique business capabilities and processes to power real-time customer experiences across sales, service, marketing, commerce and beyond.
In 2023, SAP.iO Foundry Bangalore will launch a program to support startups with solutions that complement SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement, SAP Customer Data Cloud, and SAP Sales and Service Cloud to help our customers transform their customer experience capabilities.
During this 6-month program, selected startups will build and develop long term-partnerships with SAP by defining joint use cases, product integration and various business development opportunities. SAP customers will also be involved in the program by supporting cohort selection and evaluating opportunities for proof of concepts.
This founder friendly program will focus on supporting B2B technology startups across the world with solutions in the following areas:
Solutions that support unique customer experiences across multiple channels.
- Dynamic Experiences
- Guided Selling & Engagement
- Trend Identification Tools
- Product Information Management
- User Generated Content Platforms
Solutions that support both pre and post purchase experiences.
- Post-Sales Experience Management
- Order Fulfillment
- Customer Loyalty Programs
- Customer Service Agility
- Customer Complaint Management
Solutions that support the massive influx of first-time internet users who can learn, create and build an audience online for their stories.
- Content Creation
- Fan Interactions
- Community Management
- Advertising Platforms
- Centralized and Decentralized Worlds
Solutions that support the digital transformation of value chains from sourcing to reuse.
- Predictive Demand Forecasting
- On-Demand Production
- Sustainable Design and Manufacturing
- Smart Fashion Solutions
Solutions that support customer retention and execution of Know Your Customer (KYC) programs and regulations.
- Know Your Customer (KYC) Solutions
- Data Mining
- Data Analysis
- Hyper-Targeted Communications and Communities
What We Look For
In addition to aligning to this program’s focus areas, your startup should:
1. Have a clear product-market fit for an enterprise software solution
2. Have secured VC funding
3. Have existing enterprise customers
4. Have resources in place to fully participate during the acceleration phase
5. Have sales and marketing resources to support your partnership with SAP