About the Program
The main objective of our collaboration is to attract the world’s most talented founders by providing the perfect environment to grow their business. Combining SAP’s industry expertise and specialized skills, with leading technologies, expert mentors, and APIs, we will be able to jointly identify innovative use cases and startups that have the potential to transform our global economy into one that benefits all stakeholders.
During the cohort, teams will work alongside world-class executives and mentors with a focus on the unique challenges of B2B companies: Go-to-Market, Enterprise Sales, Growth Marketing, Funding, Technology Scaling, Pricing, Product Management, and more.
The 3-month founder friendly program will kick-off in April 2021 and will focus on supporting B2B technology startups across the world that are working on rewriting the rules of how Agribusiness works with innovations in:
Digital Farming & Data-Driven Agriculture
- Farming recommendations and decision support (data science, AI, ML)
- Agriculture analytics
- Farmer experience: portals and apps
- Spatial data and imagery processing
- Farming IoT connectivity and robotics
Next-gen Agricultural Origination Processes
- Trading and origination decision support and big data intelligence
- Next-gen agricultural trade processes
- Trade compliance and reporting
- Market data and trade flow interfacing
- Advanced commodity risk analytics
- Smallholder origination tools
Sustainable AgriBusiness Supply Chains
- Agribusiness sustainability reporting and compliance
- Agribusiness assessment, certification management and improvement
- Agribusiness benchmarking
- Emission certification and trading
- Circular agriculture
Our equity-free program includes:
- Opportunity to connect with relevant SAP clients
- Focused mentorship with experts from SAP
- Technical support throughout the integration with SAP platforms
- Creating joint assets (white-paper, Demo/PoC, PR etc.)
- Joining the SAP PartnerEdge Build program
- Access to SAP Executives (Fund, Corp Dev, Account Executives, etc.)
- Optional workspace for 4 months at SAP’s office in Paris (depending on the overall situation)
- Demo day
- Alumni program
Who can apply?
- Early stage startups who use deep technology in their solutions, that have already raised seed or Series A funding.
- Companies that have experience working with global customers, and are excited about collaborating with SAP.
This program will be run virtually with support from the our teams in Paris.