About the Program
In April 2021, SAP.iO Foundry Tel-Aviv will start a 3-month, equity-free startup program for B2B startups that offer new ways for brands to engage with their consumers. During the program, our team will work closely with the startups on joint use-cases in marketing and commerce innovation for the Consumer industries, will provide technical support in building integrations with SAP platforms, and will assist in engaging with SAP clients globally. The application deadline is February 26th.
During the program SAP.iO will collaborate with the digital business transformation company Publicis Sapient, which is part of the advertising giant Publicis. Executives from Publicis Sapient will participate the program application screening phase, will take part in sessions during the program, and will share insights and industry challenges. Publicis Sapient will also be a potential beta-site for pilots and can be a potential go-to-market channel when and if relevant.
The ideal startup will have a working solution in areas such as:
- Personalized marketing content and offers (e.g. product-messaging matching)
- Product discovery and trial
- Social engagement and commerce (e.g. increase brands social engagement efficiency and effectiveness)
- First party consumer data and insights (e.g. Improved segmentation, targeting and consumer experience).
- New business models for direct-to-consumer marketing and commerce
- We are also looking for startups with innovative integration use cases with Emarsys, SAP’s latest acquisition and a leading omnichannel customer engagement platform.
Our equity-free program includes:
- Technical support throughout the integration with SAP platforms
- Tailor-made account plan to reach relevant SAP clients
- Creating joint assets (white-paper, Demo/PoC, PR etc.)
- Joining the SAP PartnerEdge program
- Access to SAP Executives
- Focused mentorship
- Closing event
- Alumni program
- Office space at LABS TLV (Optional – for startups based in Israel)
Who can apply?
- Early stage startups from all over the world that have raised seed or Round A funding, who are developing enterprise software solutions.
- We are specifically looking for startups whose strategy or future product roadmap includes partnering or integrating with SAP.
SAP.iO Foundry Tel Aviv is located in LABS TLV in Azrieli Sarona Tower.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the program also relevant for startups outside of Israel? Will we need to attend sessions in Israel?
The program is 100% virtual and the application is open for startups from all over the world. You will not be requested to attend sessions in Tel Aviv (Israel), as sessions will be online. Israeli startups will be given the option to enjoy free working space in our offices, at LABS TLV.
You are not too mature. The program is aimed for Seed and round A startups (in some cases also for round B startups).
SAP.iO Foundry has different programs that are being run by different teams in 9 leading startup ecosystems around the world, where each location is focused on a different theme.
Are we going to work only with the SAP.iO Foundry Tel Aviv team or will we also meet relevant executives from SAP globally?
The SAP.iO Foundry Tel Aviv team’s role is to execute a successful 3 month program. The goal of the program is to build long-term partnership between you and SAP globally. Early in the program, we’ll identify and engage with the right stakeholders for you in SAP to meet and work with.
No. The program is free of charge, with a clear goal to build the “next generation of partners” for SAP.