The announcements at the SAP Sapphire Now Conference were the reasons why API Fortress joined the SAP.iO Foundry in SF 3 months ago. SAP recognizes the value of respecting the intelligence of its users. The workforce has evolved, and we’ve come to a fascinating intersection where the line between can and can‘t code is fuzzier than ever. APIs and integrations are king, and who owns that work is now spread across all teams.
- Cyber Security Paradigm, Investments For Female Founders & Economy v.s. Tariffs Bold Business
- Large Companies Increasingly Comfortable with Startups as Business Partners Wall Street Journal
- SAP’s SAP.io Foundry debuts the graduates of its second women-focused accelerator TechCrunch
- Notes From The NYC SAP.iO Foundry Event Bowery Capital
- SAP.iO Foundry Lays Groundwork for Enterprise Sales by Susan Danziger
- Post-mortem: SAP.iO Foundry NY Cohort of Women-Led Enterprise Tech Startups by Vanessa Liu
- Introducing the SAP.iO NY Foundry Cohort of Women-Led Enterprise Tech Startups by Vanessa Liu
Interview Series: In Conversation With Our Founders
- Decoding Blockchain for Enterprise: In conversation with Tongtong Gong from Amberdata
- Fixing Digital Media with AI: In conversation with Shirley Chen from Narrativ
- Simplifying Video for Enterprise: In conversation with Susan Danziger from Ziggeo
- Faster Fashion — Using AI to Accelerate Speed to Market: In Conversation with Jade Huang
Nasdaq Spotlight Series
San Francisco & Palo Alto, CA – Silicon Valley’s notorious and much-derided “brotopia” culture eroded as 300+ C-Suite execs, financiers, tech and health entrepreneurs gathered for a weekend of collaborating, deal-making, and celebrating actions that make the upper reaches of America’s boardrooms and tech companies corner offices more diverse. Known as the “Davos of Diversity,” Culture Shifting Weekend assembles a carefully curated group of Black and Latinx leaders who share a goal of diversity, inclusion, and innovation.