SAP.iO invests in and accelerates startup innovation that strategically expands the Intelligent Ecosystem around SAP’s applications, digital platform, and technology services / APIs. The SAP.iO Foundries are our global network of top-tier, equity-free programs for startups, including accelerators, to help startups build innovative software that delivers high value for SAP customers. Startups selected for our Foundry programs receive access to curated mentorship, exposure to SAP technologies, and opportunities to collaborate with SAP customers.
The announcements at the SAP Sapphire Now Conference were the reasons why API Fortress joined the SAP.iO Foundry in SF 3 months ago. SAP recognizes the value of respecting the intelligence of its users. The workforce has evolved, and we’ve come to a fascinating intersection where the line between can and can‘t code is fuzzier than ever. APIs and integrations are king, and who owns that work is now spread across all teams.
- Cyber Security Paradigm, Investments For Female Founders & Economy v.s. Tariffs Bold Business
- Large Companies Increasingly Comfortable with Startups as Business Partners Wall Street Journal
- SAP’s SAP.io Foundry debuts the graduates of its second women-focused accelerator TechCrunch
- Notes From The NYC SAP.iO Foundry Event Bowery Capital
- SAP.iO Foundry Lays Groundwork for Enterprise Sales by Susan Danziger
- Post-mortem: SAP.iO Foundry NY Cohort of Women-Led Enterprise Tech Startups by Vanessa Liu
- Introducing the SAP.iO NY Foundry Cohort of Women-Led Enterprise Tech Startups by Vanessa Liu
Interview Series: In Conversation With Our Founders
- Decoding Blockchain for Enterprise: In conversation with Tongtong Gong from Amberdata
- Fixing Digital Media with AI: In conversation with Shirley Chen from Narrativ
- Simplifying Video for Enterprise: In conversation with Susan Danziger from Ziggeo
- Faster Fashion — Using AI to Accelerate Speed to Market: In Conversation with Jade Huang
Nasdaq Spotlight Series
San Francisco & Palo Alto, CA – Silicon Valley’s notorious and much-derided “brotopia” culture eroded as 300+ C-Suite execs, financiers, tech and health entrepreneurs gathered for a weekend of collaborating, deal-making, and celebrating actions that make the upper reaches of America’s boardrooms and tech companies corner offices more diverse. Known as the “Davos of Diversity,” Culture Shifting Weekend assembles a carefully curated group of Black and Latinx leaders who share a goal of diversity, inclusion, and innovation.