Nov 14th, 2019 marked the culmination of our three months long Experience Management accelerator program, in close collaboration with SAP Customer Experience & Qualtrics. However this is just the beginning of a long term relationship with these startups. Over 100 people gathered (regardless of the rain!) to celebrate the graduation of SAP.iO Foundry San Francisco’s Experience Management Cohort. It was a great moment for our startups to present in front of an audience that was a mix of SAP Executives, SAP Customers, Startup Founders, Ventures Capitalists & industry experts. The following startups presented:
- Askdata: Powerful Natural Language engine turns text questions into queries that search across enterprise data for the best answer.
- Breinify: Makes any marketing system smarter by adding individualized & time driven predictions to drive spur-of-the-moment purchases.
- Constructor: AI-first Commerce search and discovery solution that learns from usage to increase personalization and conversion rates.
- Findmine: Increases Commerce basket sizes by using ML to generate and display product collections that can be used together.
- Idiomatic: Easily identify top product and service issues by analyzing large amounts of customer interactions with AI/ML
- Setsail: Accelerate pipeline and flexibly drive strategic priorities using SetSail’s weekly sales incentive system
- Wisy: Gathers unique consumer and market insights for brands and retailers while increasing consumer engagement via mobile experiences.