After two months of examining more than 100 candidates from 20 different countries, this week SAP.iO announced the 7 companies that will participate in the program that will be seasoned from Israel. Under the current program, SAP is also collaborating with two of its customers – the European energy company E.ON and the Israel Electric Company, which were also partners in selecting the startups for the program. The program will run for 3 months during which the selected startups will work together with SAP on defining the common solution for the market, on integration with the company’s systems and on addressing SAP customers worldwide.
La startup Andjaro prend la première place du classement “Talent management”. Elle permet aux entreprises de gérer et d’optimiser en temps réel le staffing opérationnel interne des entreprises, en priorisant le recours à la main d’œuvre interne. A la clef, des économies considérables !
Of the many ingredients that go into quality healthcare, comprehensive patient data is close to the top of the list.
No one knows this more than Mayur Saxena, CEO and founder of Droice Labs. Saxena created his startup while pursuing his doctorate degree at Columbia University and working at a healthcare company conducting clinical trials on new medication.
He is energized by the plethora of opportunities to improve healthcare using artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning.
‘Patient data is notoriously disorganized and complex,’ Saxena said. ‘With machine learning, healthcare professionals can organize that information to better understand the disease of every patient and reach them faster with interventions that improve their lives. It’s an amazing feeling when you talk with someone who’s recovered from an illness because they received the right care.’
The idea behind Droice is to make messy data neat so people can spend less time organizing it and more time analyzing it.
One year after its opening, the SAP accelerator unveils the startups selected for its third GreenTech-oriented promotion
After a first startup promotion focused on supply chain, and a second focused on retail solutions, SAP is putting the spotlight on GreenTech for its third promotion. The selected startups all have in common that they offer their customers technologies to reduce their environmental footprint and enter the circular economy in order to have a positive impact on the world.
The objective of this GreenTech-focused promotion is to address a central issue in the economy, as Sébastien Gibier, Director of SAP.iO Foundry Paris, explains: “SAP has chosen to put its technology at the service of its customers to help them have a positive impact on society and the environment. One of the goals of our digital solutions is to optimize the use of their resources in response to the 17 sustainable development objectives set by the UN. We are convinced that, combined with SAP solutions, the technologies of the selected startups will help companies to respond even more effectively to these challenges. And we can positively respond to the 48% of French people who believe that massive investment is needed in more environmentally friendly technologies.
The 8 startups of the new SAP.iO cohort will be supported for 10 weeks, 3 days a week, by mentors and coaches from SAP and the startup ecosystem who will hold workshops on different themes.
Here are the French GreenTech startups selected by SAP.iO Foundry Paris:
- Circunomics: uses big data to recycle and put back on the market the various battery components.
- Uzer: offers digital solutions to reduce waste and improve recycling performance. The startup developed Eugène, a small box equipped with a screen and a scanner that you can set up near your kitchen bin. All you have to do is scan the barcodes of the packages when you throw them away and Eugene displays the right sorting instructions directly on its screen. This avoids confusion and wasted time when recycling.
- Evolution Energie: startup specialized in the management of energy purchases for manufacturers. It offers a software solution called “Flexinergy” that provides customers with additional tools and resources to independently control their operations on their contracts and on the energy markets.
- Hiboo: helps the construction industry to re-invent the way field operations are managed. Hiboo captures and centralizes data from multiple sources, providing strategic insights to optimize processes and unlock new business models.
- Harold Waste: develops software assistants for waste management and circular economy actors. The startup develops artificial intelligence capable of identifying and qualifying flows of plastics, metals and cardboard.
- Trinov: offers a SaaS platform to collect and analyze data to reduce at source and optimize waste management of economic activities.
- Ubleam : designed a new generation bar code, called “bleam”, which facilitates the use and maintenance of objects. This connected 3D tag, once attached to an object, can be scanned on a mobile device and gives access to interactive content, including all the technical documentation for the product concerned.
- iNex Circular: European industrial waste exchange platform to promote the circular economy on the ground. The company ensures that one company’s waste becomes another company’s resource.
14 startups accelerated by SAP.iO Foundry Paris, 10 of which are directly integrated into SAP solutions, in just 1 year
Silverback.ai, the leading AI-driven marketplace performance engine, announced today a deeper partnership with Mirakl, the leading global marketplace platform solutions provider, which will bring more sophisticated artificial intelligence capabilities to Mirakl customers.